Business Advisory Services
Dependable and accurate financial solutions are the foundation for any business as they are essential to make quality decisions. At Rajni Shah & Associates, we offer a complete line of business assurance services to help improve your financial efficiency, accuracy and stability.
We provide the following services:
- Statutory Auditing Services
- Limited Scope Reviews
- Due Diligences
- Internal Auditing Services
- Business Auditing services
- System and Process Review Audit
- Pre-Audit Compilations
- Tax Auditing Services
- Cost Management and Company Law related matters
In global environment, tax for organization has become more complex issue with tax incentives, and the upcoming tax code, rules and regulations.
- Handling VAT, Service Tax and Import Export Code related matters
- Getting various Tax Registrations with Income Tax Department like PAN, TAN, etc.
- Preparation and filing of Tax returns, wealth tax returns and Service tax returns.
- Obtaining various exemptions registrations like 12AA, 80G etc.
- Obtaining nil/lower withholding tax certificates(Including Non residents).
- Advising on various tax provisions and opinions thereon.
- Transaction and group structuring with reference to tax perspective.
- Selection of appropriate form of an entity to carry on business activities.
- Guidance and advise on various critical issues arising from Tax Amendments and Legal Decisions.
Our expertise in substantive and procedural law and practices helps us to grow rationally and consistently to dispute resolution. Organizations tend to spend considerable amount of time and resources for managing their tax related procedures and disputes. But we have gradually changed this view and now we encourage them to concentrate on their core business activities and leave the rest of the tax related planning and dispute resolutions to us.
With respect to Dispute Resolutions, we provide the following services:
- Representation before the Income Tax Authorities for various assessments, audit, inspection, inquiries, search, seizure, appeals, revisions, rectification, etc.
- Making applications before Settlement Commission and Advance Ruling Authorities.
- Analyzing and optimizing various remedies for dispute resolution.